Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney Movies

For you people that haven't yet been able to experience the good times to be had kickin it witcha boy, one thing about me, I luv me some Disney movies.

Yea, I said it, I'm talkin Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast DISNEY MOVIES. If you're reading this right now and you're formulating some kinda series of jokes to say next time you see me, DON'T PLAY YASELF. You rock wit Disney too.

Many times, have people come to my house and looked at the movie collection and had sumthin to say about my Disney collection. But you know what? Bet they picked a Disney movie to watch. Now don't get it twisted, I don't have Simba night lights, or a Bambi puzzle, I just appreciate the movies.

If you don't, you might wanna call up your parents, talk about your misplaced anger, cry that ish out, then head to your local blockbuster and cop that Kung Fu Panda and prepare to be blinded by "the overexposure to pure awesomeness".

No comments: