Monday, November 17, 2008

Greatest....Salesman.....EVER

This is for my fellow night owls. If you've spent any time looking at a television after midnight, you have definitely come into contact with Mr. Billy Mays, or as I have dubbed him, The Greatest Salesman Ever.

America first came into contact with the GSE when the product OxiClean hit the market. At the time, the mid 90's, I wasn't much of a clothes washer. But when I heard this man yell at me about OxiClean, I asked my mother why we didn't have any. Every time I see his commercials, I'm thankful my wallet isn't around. For some reason, I get sucked into his high-volume energy and lumberjack facial hair, and I want to buy whatever he's selling. It's absolutely insane to me. How can this 50 yr old white guy, hypnotize me, a 25 yr old black male, into buying whatever he's selling? It's a miracle in race relations people, that's what it is.

You think 50 Cent did wonders for Vitamin Water? Could you even imagine the luxury water global monopoly that would occur if Billy Mays sold "Formula Mays"? I tell you, this guy needs to be teaching Sales courses at Harvard. They should be He's the absolute real deal.

Just my opinion....

PS - For those haters who think I'm the only one who's buying what he's selling, his $1.8 million house says otherwise. BOOTCH.

No comments: