Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Time Waits For No One...

Got invited to a wedding by one of the homies from college. That's the 3rd one that is getting/has been married. Starting to feel like maybe I should be looking for a wife. But then again, I've always felt like what's for me is for me...

It's funny because when I was in college, I was dating my ex through most of it, everyone said I would be the first to get married. Now here we are a few years later, and I'm starting to feel like the george clooney of the crew. No wifey, no girlfriend, no baby mama, NOTHIN. While I do enjoy the benefits of my very single status, a part of me thinks that finding a wife and getting married is part of growing up. Almost like I can't be a "grown ass man" fareal until I have a wife and children.

I don't get any pressure from my fam or anything like that...it's just me being my own worst critic again...My wife is out there. I may or may not have met her, but I do know that God has made her for me and I for her. Besides, I'm only goin through that marriage fiasco ONCE, so damn right I'll take my time...

No comments: