Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Yesterday I did absolutely NOTHING. No christmas dinner with family. No visit to the homie's house. NOTHING. There were things I could have done, but I didn't really feel like it. I kinda felt like, since I had been working everyday, I felt like having a day when I could do absolutely nothing and it seems that christmas was my day to do that. It was kinda pathetic now that I think about it. On Christmas eve, I went to the strip club on a solo mission. It wasn't because I wanted to see some scattered a$$ or make it rain, but just because it was the only place near the crib that was open. Really I just played pool and had a couple drinks, and funny enough, my obvious "I could care less that your a$$ is hangin out right next to me, tell the waitress to bring me my drank" attitude made the strippers pay even more attention to me, even got a couple free dances. Got up the next day, took my pillow and covers to the living room couch, and sat my lazy a$$ there all day. Watched my Lakers get demolished by the Cavs, which got my phone ringin with negroes talkin sh*t. Watched "He's Just Not That Into You", which was a good movie by the way, and had some moscato and fatty food. After spending most of the day watching tv and texting, I decided to get my a$$ up out of the house so I went to go see "Avatar". In short, I would never see that movie again. Visually stunning, but the d@mn movie was almost 3 hours and it's EXTREMELY hard for a movie to keep my attention for that long (last one to do that was "Dark Knight"). All in all, Christmas was pretty laid back. Honestly, only thing that could've made it better was a pretty girl with a phat booty and good conversation (harder combo to match than one would think) to sit around and be lazy with me...But hey, can't have everything! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and hope you have a Happy New Year!

No comments: