Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This Christmas

I'm feeling really good about how 2009 is ending. For the 1st time in a while I'll be able to get (nice) gifts for my mom and my sister and also get plenty of toys for my little brothers. On the music side, we got a few checks comin in at the end of the year so that'll be some more money for ya boy to stack up a little. The job is hard. VERY hard. But I remind myself everyday how hard I prayed just to get this job and how I felt when I didn't have a job.

Looking back (is it too early to do this?) on 2009, it really has been the most significant year of my life. I'm in a totally different place not only literally, but mentally, from where I was at the beginning of this year. It almost seems so far away. It really is like they say, "What a difference a year makes..."

I'm anxious and excited about what 2010 will be like. I know it only gets better...

1 comment:

Freckles said...

not too early at all. reflection makes us stronger. I too amd very thankful that this year is ending and 2010 will truly be a blessing. In the words of Kirk Franklin - be encouraged boo.