Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Keep it 1000

A couple of the homies from work were havin a conversation about dating etiquette and the homie said if a chick eats more than him at any time during initial courtship, she's automatically off the list. Most of us immediately called him an uppity negro, who can't handle a woman who keeps it 1000, but then I took a second to think about it....

I took this one chick to the movies and when we passed by the concession stand, in true gentlemanly fashion, I asked her if she would like anything. She proceeded to make a beeline for the register ordering a large popcorn and a drink. THEN she asked if I wanted anything and I just ordered some milk duds (I think). Anyways, while we were in the movie, I remembered watchin her out of the side of my eye eating that big a$$ popcorn and washin it down wit that big a$$ drink. Granted, I already have a not so mild irritation about me hearing the sound of people chew and drink (for some reason it's like nails on a chalkboard for me), but it was made worse when I looked at my little box of candy next to her bucket of d@mn popcorn. Then, this vacuum asked me for some of my candy. Needless to say, her a$$ was crossed off as soon as I got in the car to go home.

Now, I would assume that this double standard would remedy itself the more a man falls in love with a woman, but even then, I don't think I could handle my chick eating more than me consistently, unless of course she was some bodybuilding chick, in which case we wouldn't even be dating in the first place...

Random I know...but build a bridge ni@@a...u already read it :)

1 comment:

Freckles said...

lol. I feel you. I think that all good things come in moderation minus sex once fully involvedin a committed relationship. I think that some women need to mind their manners and have some kind of cooth about themselves when out with a man. It may also have something to do with home training. However I feel you. Not too mention its just not that lady like.

Good one.