Sunday, December 13, 2009

Game is 2 Be Sold....

I was having a conversation with one of my co-workers after work over a short dinner about her "man, but not her man". She was a little upset about him not returning a phone call she made to him today and it was painfully obvious. She recently moved to Atlanta and is living in a hotel so I knew she didn't have anyone else she could literally look at and talk to so I offered her dinner and conversation...

We immediately got to talkin about aforementioned dude and she said it wasn't just the phone call thing, but it was other little things that led up to today that made her feel some kinda way. We had about a good hour or so of conversation, with me doin my best not to throw salt in dude's game, but at the same time, keep it 1000 with her (even harder than it sounds).

To sum it up, I told her that a woman's intuition is a muthaf@#ka. Most of the time, in my experience, that sh*t is right. And this isn't just because how women act towards me, but from situations I've seen wit the homies and their women as well. Their women will get a "feeling" and we go back in the homie huddle like "how the f#@k does this chick know that?!"

The part where the fellas get over and chicks f#@k up is when they ignore that feeling and turn themselves into their own worst enemy. When they tell themselves, "maybe I'm just crazy" or "I don't want to stress him" that is exactly the point that you my lady...dun F#@KED up. The OG homies passed it down to us with the sayin "go with your gut". It seems women didn't get that memo...

I also told her that next time, I'm chargin her a$$ for the game that I'm givin her. Steve Harvey and that "He's Just Not That Into You" guy made a killin off sellin the game to females. My dumba$$ been doin it for the free free for years. Not anymore chica/s. It's a new muthaf#@kin day. And I'm chargin by the light bulb. That means whenever a client gets that look on her face like the light just came on and I added a wrinkle to they brain, put some money in the jar homeslice.

Deuces.


ps - my bad on the cussin...I juz felt like gettin my Chris Rock blog on...muthaf#@kas

No comments: