Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Shit

- Today reminded me why I HATE goin to the dmv. I woke up around 730am to go get my license reinstated (praise jesus) and was kindly greeted by the slowest customer service EVER. They announced that they were "transitioning" to a new system and today (of all days) was the first day they would go "live". Being that I was one of the first people in line, I was one of the test tube babies for this "new system". Whatever system it was, it failed monumentally today because, 3 hours later, I still didn't have my license, and then they announced that they would return to the "old system" so they could get people processed. Once again, THAT'S why I hate the dmv.

- Went and saw that Twilight: New Moon movie. Don't know if it was just me, but I felt infinitely more lame watching this movie than I did watching the first one. It seemed that they were just a tad (sarcasm) more aggressive about tailoring the movie to prepubescent girls. Why were werewolves forced to run around shirtless with George Michael cutoff jean shorts on? And why were Edward's lines ALL cheesy romance crap like "Just you breathing is a gift" and "I can't see myself living in a world in which you don't exist"....When I left the theater I had to check my pants to make sure my manhood was still there.

- Biggie said the realest sh*t ever when he said "mo money, mo problems". I feel like I work now just to spend my check. When I was dead a$$ broke and jobless, all I worried about was working out and looking for a job telling myself, "the only bill you really have is your phone bill..." I'm a lyin sack o you know what for tellin myself that tale. Seems like everybody wants my money now. I looked at what I had gotten paid since I started and said "what the F#@K was I spending my money on?" BILLS. And moochin a$$ negroes who look for me to support their joblessness. THAT'S what.

- The homie juz got the new Blackberry Bold 2 and let me play with it for a second...I think I'm in luv...

- Someway somehow...I contracted pink eye. I had heard of it before yesterday, but for some reason I thought that was only a white people problem. God has decided to obliterate that myth by using me as the example...

- My aunt randomly called me today, saying that she had thought about me and wanted to invite me over to her house because she was going to have a get together for my cousin's bday next week. I found this weird because her and my uncle (my mom's brother) broke up a while ago. Also weird because I had always noticed my aunt randomly looking at me when I would come over for holiday dinner with her and my uncle. Ever since I came out here for college. She creeps me out...

- Got a little ego boost the other day when the wife of a VERY prominent music man came on to me in a not so subtle manner. And this isn't me bullsh*ttin because I have witnesses. What can I say? Ya boy's so handsome :)

No comments: