Sunday, January 3, 2010

WTF

Ok here's the background...I had a flight to go home on New Year's Eve around 10pm. I get to the airport early, have a couple drinks at the bar (cuz I don't really like flyin) and when I walk to my gate, my flight is CANCELLED. Me being the cool, calm, and collected type, I roll wit the punches and just ask what the airline is gonna do for ya boy cuz they f#@ked up. They give me a room at a nice a$$ hotel, money for breakfast in the morning, and put me on the next flight out in the morning. BET. So I start scrollin through the phone tryin to figure out what's gonna be the move for the nite. I decided to call this chick/jumpoff that I've been messin wit a couple times when I had nothing else to do. Tell her I'm goin to my man's crib to celebrate New Year's for a hot second and when I'm dun I'll hit her and she can meet me at the hotel. She says coo. BET. Go to the homie's spot, see what's shakin for a sec, get liq'd up, then make my way back to the hotel. I call chick and she meets me at the spot. We get to the room and proceed to doin the grown. Only thing is, I don't buss. This is the 2nd time ya boy has failed to reach a climax wit chick/jumpoff. Ain't dat some bullsh*t?! Bottom line, this chick couldn't take care of a d*ck if the muf#@ka came wit an instruction manual. I don't have the patience, nor do I like her enough to try to educate her young a$$. I'll leave that to the next nig. She said she had a bf for a long time prior to kickin it wit me, but I'm left wonderin wtf they were doin for ____ months/years. Dry humpin? I thought about thinkin of some other chick and hoppin back in so I can finish, but it wasn't even worth the effort. Needless to say, chick got canceled. If she ever bothers to ask why, I will be compelled to answer truthfully. Not for my sake, but for the next man...I am my brother's keeper :)

No comments: