Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today Was A Good Day

Today was looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong...but it was worth it. I made some great money today. Plus, I outsold the guy who trained with me, so HOWBOUTDEMAPPLES?!

I was feeling a little bit down because it was still less than some of my co-workers, but my boss told me that I only sold one less than he did his first day, so I felt much better. I'm on my way to six figures (yes at this job you can make six figures)! I can feel it!

Also, had a good conversation with a chick who works where I work while she attends law school part time. She told me to give her a call if I ever want to talk more about it with her (think she was tryin to holla).

Lastly, got a stalker today. Some chick I sold the product to. She was waiting on her flight and decided to sit by me for a couple hours while I was working, trying to make conversation (way too thirsty). We had a few jokes at her expense (not to her face tho..)

All in all...today was a good day...OOH WOWU!

No comments: