Monday, November 2, 2009

Frequency

I'm getting on the right frequency. My man talks about how everything has a "frequency". A level of vibration. When you match something's frequency, you attract it. Like when you and someone begin arguing, but end up getting on the same page. Well I feel like I'm getting on the right frequency for success. Today at work, I (once again) improved on my sales numbers from the day before. Made some GREAT money today. And I found out that they are going to start paying weekly beginning next month. Also, my OG homey called me again asking me to do some more contract work for him. Mo money MO money MO MONEY! Also, I've met a few people at the airport that are very interesting. I met a Georgia State Senator who told me to come down and see him if I end up around the Capitol building when he's in session. Also, met Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White's mama (very nice lady btw). Also, gotten about 3 or 4 job offers from people who have said that they like my sales style. My manager and all of his bosses love me and have all been saying good things about me. Life is really going up!

No comments: