Thursday, November 12, 2009

HELLO!....Hello?....HELLOOOOOOOO?!

My ex used to absolutely HATE when I ignored her. I knew that was one of her pet peeves. When I wanted to mess with her, I would act like I wasn't listening when she would be talking to me. She would sometimes get upset to the point that she would stop talking to me and might even look like she's about to cry.

It took me a while, but NOW I finally know why she hates being ignored so much. At my job, it involves impulse sales, where I'm calling people over to my table to sell them my product. I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE, when people act like I'm not saying anything. I finally realize how small it can make someone feel and just how plain rude it is. When people avoid me, I find myself growing angry.

I found myself saying out loud that I would never avoid someone like that, but then I had to catch myself. I did it to someone. Someone I cared about. I'll never do that again. Karma is a muthaf#@ka ain't it?

2 comments:

Robyn Latice said...

lol, I HATE being ignored as well, but I do it too so many other people. My ex used to do it all the time just to mess with me. Guess I have to stay in line with my pet peeves.

Freckles said...

Karma.... powerful. good to hear from you.