Monday, November 16, 2009

ADD Blog

- I went to work today and didn't find out until AFTER my shift that I was supposed to be OFF today...my manager said, "Look at it this way...Your check is going to be a little bit fatter next week!" I told him to bring his a$$ in on his next day off and let me tell him that ol' "turn lemons to lemonade" bullsh*t". Das wack. Ain't no way to sugarcoat that.

- I got an email from my ex today saying simply that she forgave me for cheating on her. We haven't had any communication in about 6 or 7 months. Honestly, it made my day a lil bit...deep sh*t rite?

- Had a funny discussion with my mom on the phone tonight. She was suggesting (telling) to me that I needed to handle a situation a certain way. I argued that she was stating her opinion as fact. She went further to say that the way she would do it is the right way to handle it. I said how could she know if she had never been in the same situation that I am currently in? She went on to give the lame "mother knows best" trump card they all use. I then told her that I realized where I got that tendency from. I too would state my opinion as fact. My sister had always told both me and my mom about ourselves on many occasions, but today for some reason it hit me. We both had a good laugh about it...

- It has seemed like every day for the last week or so, I have signed up or ran into an attorney at the airport. I'm a believer that God gives us signs, and it's up to us to perceive them. I'm thinking that those "coincidences" aren't that "coincidental"....

- True story; me and the homies were having an argument last night at the crib about the music industry (like we always do) and an episode of "Desparate Housewives" was on. There was some scene where one of the girls was cheating on her husband or something and she was about to get caught, but her friend saved her. Tell me why somehow, in the middle of our conversation we all shut up at the same time and watched that whole scene in silence for a good 10 or 15 minutes. That's how you know you got a tv show. We represented in no way the target audience, but our black a$$es where sittin there in silence watchin this chick hide her jumpoff outside her bedroom window on the roof while she lied to her husband. We came out of it when my man was like, "Wait, wtf were we talkin about?" Hilarious.

No comments: