Sunday, November 1, 2009

HEY!!!!

Made me some money today!!! Had my best sales day at work and feel GREAT! Also did some contract law clerk work for my other big homey over the weekend. MO MONEY! I happened to put down the remote on Suze Orman last night (she talks some real spit don't hate) and she said that giving money makes you powerful, and people with money are attracted to power, so therefore by giving money, you get money. One thing I've learned from this time of being dead a$$ broke, money comes and goes. Not to say that money is unimportant, money no longer defines me. Therefore, I can give it away to others because I no longer feel like when I am giving away money, I am giving away my status. Example, when I did the contract work for the big homey, soon as he paid me, I offered money to my man that hooked it all up for me. He deserved that because I recognized that without his good word, I wouldn't have gotten the money in the first place. Most lame a$$ negroes wouldn't even think of doing that. THAT is called APPRECIATION. Most people SAY they appreciate things, but few ACT appreciative. I used to be the former, but am striving more and more everyday to become the latter. Say thank you more often. It not only applies to money, the more you give of anything, the more you get! My man calls it the law of reciprocity. Look it up...

No comments: