Thursday, August 20, 2009

ADD Blog

Might have to go to Miami tomorrow...Music biz is crazy...Don't really wanna go (because I know it would involve me driving), but whatever, I could use a small vacay.

People keep telling me that I'm losing weight so I got on the scale today...192.4...Last time I was on I was around 194. I do feel a little bit smaller, but I feel stronger than I felt at 222. I'm proud of myself for sticking with this workout and eating healthy (for the most part) thing. Usually, I'll last a month or two, then come up with different things to do, but this time I've managed to add a little variety whenever I get bored so it makes it easier to do...

I saw on the news today a story about a pack of wild dogs that killed an elderly couple in the boonies. The first thing the Humane Society spokesperson says is that those dogs must not have been spayed or neutered, and these types of attacks are "one in a million". Now when Mike Vick kills some dogs, that negro needs to go to maximum security prison and should never be allowed to play football again. How come those dogs get a pass because, in so many words, they are merely products of their environment, and Vick doesn't because growing up in a low-income urban area where dogfighting was a local hobby apparently has nothing to do with why he thought it was okay to engage in the same activity as an adult? I've never fought dogs in my life, but in no universe that exists will I ever value the life of a dog as much as the life of a person...

*In the immortal words of Forrest Gump..."Now that's all I got to say about that...."

No comments: