Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back Like I Never Left

Been really busy the last couple of days...Been very productive. I feel almost like a switch has been activated within me. I feel like I'm taking my life by the horns more and more. Making sure that with every passing day, something within my environment has changed for the better. Nothing feels better than telling yourself at the beginning of the day you will get something done, and it's done at the end of the day (well...almost nothing). I'm almost surprising myself with all the things I can juggle and handle through the course of a day. The intent of this isn't in any way to pat myself on the back (I do that enough in my own mind), but to hopefully cause someone to push their own limits. Get more aggressive with their own life. Rome wasn't built in a day, or even a week, so I can't say I'm the new poster child for getting things done, but I know I'm going to make a conscious effort to be more productive, thereby giving more of myself to the world. So far it feels really good...I can dig this...

No comments: