Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Law of Vibration

The law of vibration (according to the person that told me this was, in fact, a law) says that whatever energy you put out into the universe, will come back to you. And will attract others with "like" energy.

I'm seeing things moving in a very positive direction and I am starting to believe that it very much has to do with the changes I've been making within myself. In no way am I trying to pat myself on the back, but I'm starting to think that maybe I was the reason things weren't going as well as we wanted them to, and now that I'm being more energetic about what I'm doing, it is becoming infectious. In just this past week, we have accomplished things that we've wanted to do for months now, and I think a lot of it has to do with me.

I'm waking up every morning telling myself to "attack the day". I'm no longer allowing things to happen, I'm making them happen. I'm no longer drifting through life, I'm setting life's course. Others are noticing. I am too :)

No comments: