Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I have done absolutely NOTHING. I watched college football all day yesterday (I kinda thought how pathetic that was around midnite) and today worked out and shot the sh*t wit a couple of the homies. I'm really valuing people more than I used to. I used to get irritated when someone came over while I was watching the game, or a movie, but now I'm more than happy to turn the tv down and chop it up. Anyways, had a good argument (hadn't had one in a while) wit one of the homies today. I was right (this was agreed by all who listened) but my man was funny as hell arguing the wrong side so I kept it going for a little bit. I also made some sauteed chicken (which I'm getting pretty good at btw). Nothing really to talk about, which is why I hadn't checked in...

No comments: