Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Must See Movie




I watched this movie for the second time today and remembered again why I loved it the first time. This movie is touching and inspiring and I would recommend it to anyone. The gist of the movie is two old men, one wealthy (Jack Nicholson) and one regular joe (Morgan Freeman), both diagnosed with terminal illnesses, decide to create a "bucket list", a list of things they want to do before they "kick the bucket" and comedy and self-actualization abound during the journey. While some may consider the movie cliche and maybe a bit trite, I suggest that if you just sit back and focus on how the movie makes you feel, you will enjoy this movie. Watching this movie reminds me of how precious life is, and how friends and family enrich one's life tremendously. It is so easy to forget the value of relationships and take them for granted, but this movie is always a great reminder. Definitely going to buy the DVD.

No comments: