Friday, July 10, 2009

Beyonce vs. Kelly

Saw the new Beyonce video for "Sweet Dreams"...I don't care what you think about her, she's a baaaaaaad beeyi (and I use that in the most respectful manner). If you ask a group of guys who would you rather take B or Kelly, pull up a chair, cuz it's gonna be a minute. My argument for Beyonce:

1. While I'm still cautious to flat out say that Beyonce can dance her a$$ off (I'm not really into the whole Rhythm Nation thing she's doin in every video she makes), she surely does more in the realm of movement than Kelly.

2. Let's be real, Beyonce can sang Kelly under the table.

3. Beyonce definitely got more backyard than Kelly. I'll admit that Beyonce lost a bit of her derrier since she started wearin dereon, she still got more than Kelly.

4. Beyonce is the absolute queen of the music game right now. Kelly had to fire her manager and move to London to try to get out from under the supreme reign of the B, and she STILL can't rid herself of the "Are you and Beyonce still friends?" questions.

And for those who may think that maybe I choose Beyonce because she's light skinded, I ain't the one for that homeboy. I wouldn't say I have a preference, because I love the beautiful creatures that are women in any color, but I have found that I get a little "extra" excited about chocolate women. Can't really explain it, I just do.

Anyways, peep the video below...you can fast forward to around the 2:15 mark to get reason number 5 for Beyonce over Kelly. Outfit is VICIOUS.


No comments: