Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Going In

I'm happy because today I cooked myself dinner! I made some Mahi Mahi with some sweet peas and corn and some pasta (yea pasta is kinda random I know, I shoulda went with rice). It hit ALL the spots. Now the reason this even deserves a mention is because I don't really cook. I have no problem following recipes, but I'm trying to graduate to the point where I just make stuff up in the kitchen and it comes out fantastic (like my sister can). Overall, juz chilled tonite. I let the big homie take my car so he could go handle some bizzy and everybody went to the studio, but I ain't feel like it tonight (I like to keep people a lil surprised when I show up to the studio). Did some cleaning, got up on all the industry info on the computer and listened to music. Good times it was.

I'm tired now so I'm goin to sleep kinda early, but I gotta do this survey for my sister before I go to bed. Said she needs it for class. FAMILY FIRST PEOPLE!

No comments: