Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh Yea

I didn't mention that I spent about 2 hours last night getting a virus off one of the computers in the crib. The WORST virus I've ever seen. Computer had a blue screen of death. It shut the computer down and didn't wanna allow it to turn back on. I couldn't run any anti-virus programs because it blocked them, and couldn't go to any anti-virus websites because the virus had somehow figured out how to redirect my web search whenever I clicked on the a link related to anti-virus. I was very nerdish last night (especially since I'm rockin my glasses lately, givin the contacts a break) so now my new nickname apparently is Clark Kent. Funny. Whatever, if Clark Kent didn't hop in the booth and turn into Superman on this computer then everybody would be feeling a lot less humorous.

I swear. Sometimes I impress even myself. Seriously, what CAN'T I do (don't hate, rigorous belief in self is a GOOD THING)?

No comments: