Sunday, July 12, 2009

What the Cards Told Me




Today I tried a tarot card reading for the 1st time. I've never been too much a fan of the palm/tarot card readings because for one I never really believed in it, and two I never really wanted someone to TELL me what my future is. I much prefer to operate under the belief that I have control over my destiny, and that whatever choices I make do indeed decide what shape my future takes (while I do believe that God has a plan for all of us and what we have for us is for us regardless, I do believe that we can make choices that can affect the time it takes for us to receive the blessings God has in store).

Anyways, so the lady was on point at the beginning of the reading, but she quickly kind of went all the way left and was way off. All in all, the dork in me would like to try it again to see what someone says they see in my future and check if it matches up. Maybe I will, maybe I won't....in the meantime, I'll just live....one day at a time...

No comments: