Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looking Skyward

I think the word that best describes my mood lately is hopeful. Not that I'm one to ever lose hope, but I feel like the hope that I've always carried with me is seeping deeper into my very spirit. I feel like the hard work is really about to pay off (knock on wood). We've got a few deals on the table that, God willing, will be done by the end of the month. Nobody but you (and maybe your significant other)can truly understand the sacrifices you make to be successful. Now is where the real test of will begins. To make a sports reference, it's a very different mentality between a player who is at the end of the bench and the player that is sitting next to the coach waiting to get in the game. I definitely feel like I'm waiting on coach to put me in the game, waiting anxiously with my legs bouncing up and down in anticipation. I know I'm ready. I put in the extra time. I've done my homework. All I'm waiting on is my shot. It's coming. I can feel it in the air!

Here's my current playlist:


The Winner - Drake


All The Above feat. T-Pain - Maino


My Time feat. Jeremih - Fabolous

No comments: