Friday, July 17, 2009

Random

Went to see The Hangover last night. I had heard nothing but great reviews about it. It really ain't crack me all up like I thought it would. The fat dude wit the beard is HILARIOUS. But the movie started off funny, then it just kinda got long-winded. I would recommend renting this movie to anyone that asks.

Played full court basketball for the first time in about 2 and a half years today. I got a text message from one of the homies I used to hoop wit back in the day, and he asked me to come out. I was TIRED AS SH*T, but it felt really good to be back on the court. I was slow and had a couple turnovers, but I could tell that it really wouldn't take me long to get back up to speed so I was excited about that. Really the best part was kickin it wit the homies after we got done for about 2 hours in the parking lot catching up. I missed them dudes more than I thought I would. I'm not gonna let such a long period of time go between us choppin it up again.

Hopped on the scale yesterday too...drumroll please...194 lbs!

I really ain't sayin sh*t...so I'm out...yurp

No comments: