Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today Was A Good Day

The last day of my family trip went pretty well. I went with my grandma to Golden Corral (fine dining I know) and went with my mom to see Ice Age 3 in 3-D. Golden Corral was coo because my grandma is absolutely hilarious and is also a HUGE gossip so she always gives me an opportunity to get the word on everybody's bizzy whether or not I ask. Also a GREAT opportunity to get dirt on my mom (not that I'm sneaky, but you never know when that information might be handy). Ice Age was a pretty good movie (I'm a sucker for animated movies, keeps you young!). I wasn't too impressed by the 3-D effects of the movie but I did dig the 3-D glasses they gave out. They weren't like the old-school flimsy ones with one blue and one red lens. These were actually somewhat stylish, very Snoopy as "Joe Cool" (Did I just date myself?). I definitely kept mine and you might even catch me rockin 'em in public (you make the clothes, the clothes don't make you). Then went to go get some new contact lenses and even got a couple pair of glasses. Most people don't know that I wear glasses, I got these contacts that I only have to change every 30 days so I only wear glasses for "style" purposes mostly. I missed the MJ memorial service, which I wanted to watch, but the movie was showing at 2pm and today is my last full day in Ohio so I said I'll spend it hanging out wit my mom instead of watching the memorial service of the greatest entertainer in the history of music (a decision that not too long ago would've gone the other way...high fives for personal growth!). Like I said, today was a good day, now I'm gonna go watch my mom make a poundcake and hopefully I'll learn something. I'm trying to expand my cooking capabilities in 2009 as well.

Deuces

No comments: